feminism

Pandora said:
ribs schmibs. That's what airbrushing is for. :fly:

Course after seeing pre-airbrush pics of models they all just look like meth addicts to me.
it's their coke/Diet-Coke diets

Pandora said:
ribs schmibs. That's what airbrushing is for. :fly:

Course after seeing pre-airbrush pics of models they all just look like meth addicts to me.
real_women_have_curves.jpg

edit: i remember seeing this all over san francisco, my friend said "and i thought the ipod ads were annoying"

31206976_7e23c59eed_o.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
That was the best billboard in a loooooong time
seriously.

any one of those girls looks more appealing than a stick thin model with half an inch of makeup shellaced on her face

sad thing is, these are still skinny models. they are using thin women to compare to skeletons. these women should not even be looked twice at because of their figures. THEY should be the models we see all over the place. their appearances promote healthy and achievable, which is what models should be portraying.

Thorn Bird said:
sad thing is, these are still skinny models. they are using thin women to compare to skeletons. these women should not even be looked twice at because of their figures. THEY should be the models we see all over the place. their appearances promote healthy and achievable, which is what models should be portraying.

:heart:

Thorn Bird said:
Heavens no... do you have any idea how much money the fashion industry would lose if they actually had to buy enough fabric to make clothes for REAL women????

zengirl said:
Heavens no... do you have any idea how much money the fashion industry would lose if they actually had to buy enough fabric to make clothes for REAL women????

bwahahahaha! no wait...you're probably dead on. THAT'S not funny. :hs:

Thorn Bird said:
their appearances promote healthy and achievable, which is what models should be portraying.
agreed. girls are supposed to be soft and cuddly :o

zengirl said:
:lol::lol:

zengirl said:
You might as well buy a Real Doll for as plastic as those girls are now.
:fly: At least no GENITAL WARTS with plastic.

Seriously though, my family is good to be male. Age very well... :)