Felt sorry for the hamster

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I dropped my son off at school this morning and when I opened the door this ball rolled out of the door. I figured some kid had kicked it. I reached down to bring it back inside and the ball just took off. I snatched it up going "WTF?!" before I relalised it was a hamster ball. This poor poor hamster was trying it's hardest to escape this classroom full of 3 and 4 year olds and I accidential ruined it's escape. It looked in my eyes with these deep pleading sadness as I took it back inside to where the kids were chanting it's name. I felt bad for the poor little guy as I tried to get out of there as fast as I could.

How are you guys doing today?

My work is paying James Brown to give a free concert in the park later as a gift to the students and it should be a blast, so today is looking decent. Last year they had George Clinton play and it was lots of fun.

fx9018f.jpg

Dewey has brought home the class pet, a hamster named Bernard. It's his week to take care of the little guy and he's hoping to to Lois that he can take care of a dog. When the current school bully sees him on street walking with Bernard (who's scurrying along inside his little orange ball) he tells Dewey that he has the hamster next week and he's going to torture him. Dewey begs Lois to let him keep Bernard, but she refuses. He then takes drastic action. Filling Bernard's orange ball with food, he sends the hamster off to freedom. (Maybe no one with notice that "Bernard" is now a ball of dryer lint in the cage.)

If there is a recarnination that is it. Im sorry but being made back into an ant or roach or something is nothing compared to being an animal that is abused by a pack of kids day in and out.