Feel Good Thread

I feel good that my mother in law bought me a sweater and a shirt which are both extra large when I'm a medium.

I feel good that I get to talk to my bff again on a daily basis.

I feel good that I have a fridge and freezer full of fish, chicken and turkey, fruits and veggies and I'm going to make good on my healthy eating resolution.

Mostly I feel good because I'm surrounded by people who love me, and I don't think that's something that anyone can have too much of.

The weather was nice enough saturday that I got the bike out and we rode around for a few hours.
I quickly discovered tho that Im gonna need a new seat for it. 2hrs or so was about all my bony ass could take.
Gonna look into some mustang seats.

I've been having a few decent hair days. I finally got my wife to give a haircut the other day. You'd think because that's what she does for a living that I'd get them all of the time but that's totally not true. I have to wait until she's feeling good towards me or she does crazy shit to my hair to fuck with me. She just cut it semi-short and highlighted it. She's trying to talk me into growing it back out again. She loved it when it looked like this.

shaggy_b.jpg

I haven't decided yet.

reminds me of when seinfeld dated the masseuse.

*we're headed to South Beach Friday to celebrate Ja's bday.
*it's good having grandparents who absolutely love having their grandson so that we can go.
*i got paid friday for being off two weeks. shweet.
*gators on the pass will be INSANE this thursday for the championship. always good having a crowd to play to.
*bay news 9 has a new weather system.
*it is a gorgeous day.
*my wife and I still have our jobs.
*the house is very clean
*we are caught up on bills. after eating into savings for about 6 weeks, we are back on track.
*my mom and my wife have the same bday. makes it easy to remember. is that a 1/365 chance?
*dharma got to see her bradlykins.
*super bowl is in tampa this year.

I feel good cause I have only been working for an hour today and already made a sale, wewt!!!!!

The holidays are absolutely horrible because all the business owners are on vacation. This will be the first week that I can actually make money in the last 3 weeks. I also feel great because we got a start date for our good program, Jan 19th baby!!! So by Jan 30th I will be pulling in the loot again, yippppppie!!!!

And it's winter.
Its HOT outside, it's not winter here. Whew.

us, too, yo. lemme know if you find a good company.

there goes the savings. but I feel good that we actually have the money saved. :D
yes! There is relatively no stress with this huge expense thanks to the savings account. OMG would I be freaking out trying to come upwith the money and most likely picking up debt by putting it on a card.

Thanks Dave Ramsey!!! I have this to be happy about.

Last edited:
The weather was nice enough saturday that I got the bike out and we rode around for a few hours.
I quickly discovered tho that Im gonna need a new seat for it. 2hrs or so was about all my bony ass could take.
Gonna look into some mustang seats.

I feel good about the fact that my motorcycle seat is well broken in.

You should give yours a chance. It took nearly a thousand miles to get mine properly broken in.

Its HOT outside, it's not winter here. Whew.

yes! There is relatively no stress with this huge expense thanks to the savings account. OMG would I be freaking out trying to come upwith the money and most likely picking up debt by putting it on a card.

Thanks Dave Ramsey!!!

i feel good that I bought the dave ramsey book.

I feel good that my wife avoided the impulse flat screen purchase saturday. (though I had to text WAW to get talked down off the flat screen ledge.)

is 18 months same as cash really the same as cash? I would feel good, sort of, if it was.

I feel good that in two weeks I'll be heading to Mexico and away from this winter wonderland.

It can be good for your credit to get the 18 month deal and make payments for 18 months and have it paid off before the interest charges. Keep the account open of course.

I am happy for creative credit building.