Feel Good Thread

Dana Butler

Flaccid Member
Dec 15, 2008
Marklar
₥0
I hope everyone had a great new years!
this is a feel good thread.
post something you feel good about today.

anything goes.

i feel pretty darn good about my hair today.

727dya.jpg

edit: not a super recent pic. camera is down :(

Smart hair do. I rarely feel good about my hair, but I must say people have told me recently it looks 'funky' as opposed to a mess. So that's pretty good.

I'm feeling good about my exercise regime. Soon my belly won't be sticking out at all, no no no.

I feel good that my room mates are gone all day! no nagging, no intruding in on my space. just me and mittenz (my cat)

I've been having a few decent hair days. I finally got my wife to give a haircut the other day. You'd think because that's what she does for a living that I'd get them all of the time but that's totally not true. I have to wait until she's feeling good towards me or she does crazy shit to my hair to fuck with me. She just cut it semi-short and highlighted it. She's trying to talk me into growing it back out again. She loved it when it looked like this.

shaggy_b.jpg

I haven't decided yet.

Nope. Occasionally Wheatgerm oil because it stops my scalp from itching. That and I now wash my hair about once a month, whereas I never used to. Why? You trying to insinuate something, punk?

FUCK YOU, BIG PHARMA

Nope. Occasionally Wheatgerm oil because it stops my scalp from itching. That and I now wash my hair about once a month, whereas I never used to. Why? You trying to insinuate something, punk?

nope, i was genuinely curious

I feel good because as of my last dr appt in Dec. I've lost 20+ lbs and hope to lose 10 more before my appt. in Feb.

I love everything in my life currently. Dislike these on-topic threads though. Can we have a topic button that is called 'on-topic for 3 pages then all bets are off'

Seems more like us. :p