Feel good movie of the new year

Once when we were pretty messed up, you told me you didn't respect girls that did a lot of G because it messes with their uterus.

I think I was probably saying, or trying to say reproductive system.

Wait so how much do you sit around and talk about the silly things I say? F*ckin stalker(s)

But that would be wrong too. :D

How? Gamma introduced in that high of concentrate into a womans body could cause major damage. I have heard that on many many occasions.

I don't have time to go read all studies but I am sure it wouldnt be hard to find.

edit typo

Last edited:
How? Gamma introduced in that high of concentrate into a womans body could cause major damage. I have heard that on many many occasions.

I don't have time to go read all studies but I am sure it wouldnt be hard to find.

edit typo

Look up Xyrem. Its a prescription drug for narcalepsy. Its GHB and prescribed for both men and women. And with all due respect, "gamma" isn't even a chemical.

Can we get an answer on this debate? Who is rite?

Where are FG's googling skillz when we need them.

I googled it last night when you were talking about it. There is no mention of GHB and specific effects on women. This is why I havent been saying anything, just let you guys rattle on tard like.

Gamma aint a drug btw, it means "4". Thank you and goodnight.

Last edited: