Feel good movie of the new year

Once when we were pretty messed up, you told me you didn't respect girls that did a lot of G because it messes with their uterus.

The way it was put by one of my favorite teachers (biology), women really get the short end of the stick. Any awful shit that guys put in their body will eventually get cycled out in 7 years or less. Anything women do to themselves will be with their eggs forever.

The way it was put by one of my favorite teachers (biology), women really get the short end of the stick. Any awful shit that guys put in their body will eventually get cycled out in 7 years or less. Anything women do to themselves will be with their eggs forever.

Oh well, I wasn't planning on using them anyways. I don't see that being the total truth though.

Although I don't know firsthand, I would think that nature would have come up with some way to protect the eggs from the everyday toxins of life. Maybe something similar to the blood-brain barrier. I dunno, but now am interested.

Although I don't know firsthand, I would think that nature would have come up with some way to protect the eggs from the everyday toxins of life. Maybe something similar to the blood-brain barrier. I dunno, but now am interested.

Well, it hasn't really. Paint fumes, welding fumes, etc. in a woman's youth can render her eggs mostly useless for life.

There can be a small percentage that are still good, but you could have to wait years for 'em to come down the tubes and then of course have the requisite perfect timing.