Feel good movie of the new year

Not bad, not bad.

I had a headache so I took like 3 oxys so that might be it too...

lol, im still laughing about FG's comment. Even if they were O C 20's you would be still droppin 60mg at once in 3 different release caps. Although I know ppl who have done much, much, much more... None have done it for a headache, lol

if you are, you have a major problem, lol

lol, im still laughing about FG's comment. Even if they were O C 20's you would be still droppin 60mg at once in 3 different release caps. Although I know ppl who have done much, much, much more... None have done it for a headache, lol

if you are, you have a major problem, lol

10 mg durrrr :tard:

Back story -

I hate OC's, they make me disquisted. Besides the number of people I have seen hurt themselves on it my good friend desided to snort about 1800 mg's. He obviously was trying to commit suicide but ever since watching the bring him back to life and spending 9 days in the ICU with him and his father I cannot stand OC's or be around ppl who take them. To addictive and way to dangerous.

Back story -

I hate OC's, they make me disquisted. Besides the number of people I have seen hurt themselves on it my good friend desided to snort about 1800 mg's. He obviously was trying to commit suicide but ever since watching the bring him back to life and spending 9 days in the ICU with him and his father I cannot stand OC's or be around ppl who take them. To addictive and way to dangerous.

Ok, I get ya now. I rarely take this stuff. Maybe one or two days every six months. I did start to feel I "needed" it once and damn that was scary. Either way, I have a couple items of severe recurring pain. I'm allergic to ibuprofen and paracetamol; opiates and aspirin the only stuff they can give me.

Ok, I get ya now. I rarely take this stuff. Maybe one or two days every six months. I did start to feel I "needed" it once and damn that was scary. Either way, I have a couple items of severe recurring pain. I'm allergic to ibuprofen and paracetamol; opiates and aspirin the only stuff they can give me.

That makes sense, I just heard "taking it for a headache" and it reminded me of some of the lame excuses my ex would give me about doing those. She used to do a lot of Roxy's all of the time, shit was sick.