Feel Bad Thread

Dana Butler

Flaccid Member
Dec 15, 2008
Marklar
₥0
this is a feel bad thread, post anything that is making you feel bad today.

anything goes.

Today, I feel bad for my favorite actor John Travolta, his son died. and I feel pretty bad about that. I looked at John and his son Jet for inspiration with my own disabilities.

My teeth still taste like cigarettes. Brad, next year you have to be over this smoking thing. I'll need a to smoke a clove with shawn to get rid of this.

I feel bad about this.

But not really.

i have to go and have a chat with a professor

my student loan has been lost in translation it seems

im in a very bad mood

I feel bad that this thread is an on topic thread, which is a really bad idea for a thread as vague and general as this one.

My mother in law thinks I'm way fatter than I am, she bought me a shirt/sweater in an extra large and I'm a medium.

It's shitty I don't get to hang out with my bff everyday anymore because he up and joined the fraking Marines. Oorah :tard:

I feel bad that it takes actual effort and perserverence to lose weight and get into shape.

i'm in a pretty good mood all things considered. but if I were to have gripes, or bad feelings they would be:

*not smoking
*kind of missing the baby already, after being with him almost every day the past two weeks. i really think I could be a stay at home dad.
*i spent the last several months getting in shape. I spent the last ten days gorging food and drink. last workout/quality diet day was xmas eve.
*got about a 14 hour day. work, workout, haircut, baby stuff. so.. 14 hours until I can sit on my arse.
*a good friend and I seemed to be drifting apart. really saddens me.
*my fave cousin got married over break and I didn't go. he ticked me off by not inviting me immediately. i called and he said to come, but I didn't feel welcome, so i didn't go. probably a little petty of me.
*there is no AFL this season
*i have like a zillion hours of work to do here to catch up.

Screwing up my diet from mass amounts of beer and cake for my birthday. I actually just got done eating another piece of cake, fucking cake.

Starting smoking in the house awhile back, quitting wouldnt be so hard if the roomie smoked outside. My eyes burn all day now but I am not going to be "that guy" and bitch about something I did for years.