Feedback please

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I posted the intro for a track I'm getting ready to finish up on the old myspace page.

It's called "Tulips on an Organ" and is in a different style than I typically pursue. It's at 125bpm and ends right at the first build around 2 minutes or so. I just want to hear some feedback bad or good.

Thanks, please pull around.

www.myspace.com/djshawndavidtampa

Hearing half a song really never does anything for me cause honestly that could be an 8 minute track. As of right now it sounds like a good intro but thats about it. That last drum roll needs to come alive with the track. Maybe even right into an abrasive deep distorted drum. Meh, I am sure you will find a good way to roll it out

It's a good start. Does it stay the same or does it change more? It made me think of Orbital.

Add some color to your page!

Ask all of your friends one at time the same question on God, universe, the after life. Then pull excerpts from it and mix it to something like you have there.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone except Mingle and KNYTE for teh constructive criticism. That's why it's here. I've heard it so many times my head is turning into fucking pudding. :heart:

I will keep it in mind for any future URLs.

It's a good start. Does it stay the same or does it change more? It made me think of Orbital.

It goes straight from that into a little period of that guitar flanged and phased increasingly and then into a really deep, dark house track. I got a shit ton more accomplished yesterday and today. I'll post it as soon as a rerender it.

Orbital is a huge compliment, btw - ty

My buddy told me today the last two movements soundliek Matthew Dekay.

i'm really not sure where you are trying to head with this song or if it's got enough tempo to say anything.

Tempo is up to 130 and a kick comes in shortly after the clip I posted. It actually grows balls and gets a little dirty.