Fecchin' lunatic

kiwi said:
Yes but if you are killed because of someone else's mistake it's a shame, if you die from your own stupidity you're, well, just stupid and dead.

to me it's still stupid...just wrap a damned car around yourself and avoid the whole problem

why_ask_why said:
to me it's still stupid...just wrap a damned car around yourself and avoid the whole problem

Your train of thought is actually what keeps me from going out of my way to get a sport bike.

If at all possible I would like to get a WRX STi as my play toy instead of bike. Then you will have something pretty to look at ahead of you in the distance while you drive your C6. :fly:

zengirl said:
Why do men consider it manly to die doing something dumb? It's almost as if you've gotta be a complete moron in order to be considered a man :fly:
Would you rather be hit by a bus OR EXPLODE INTO A MILLION LITTLE PIECES.

Simple.

KNYTE said:
Your train of thought is actually what keeps me from going out of my way to get a sport bike.

If at all possible I would like to get a WRX STi as my play toy instead of bike. Then you will have something pretty to look at ahead of you in the distance while you drive your C6. :fly:

I'm getting a c5 Z06 and either would tear an sti a new one ;)

KNYTE said:
:drool: x 50, the triple 9 is soooo beautiful. Too big for me though.

Usually my mad cravings for death-defying stupidity are an issue of bad choice over lack of intelligence.

As I told Kimie this weeked; I'm irresponsible, not stupid.
What's the difference between irresponsibility and stupidity? Intent? If you do something you know is stupid on purpose, that's worse than stupid. :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Because riding a motorcycle is a COMPLETELY different experience than driving even a fast car.

I realize that, believe me...I just think the risk outweighs the reward

zengirl said:
What's the difference between irresponsibility and stupidity? Intent? If you do something you know is stupid on purpose, that's worse than stupid. :lol:

I think what he means by it is he'll go out and have fun and do daring things, but knows when it's time to stop to avoid going too far and causing himself or someone else injury.

ChikkenNoodul said:
First bump in a corner near a guardrail and it's all over :fly:

Get something cheap and used first, that way if you drop it you don't care.

If I dropped a 999 and broke my arm, I'd still be more worried about the Duc :D

I'm not looking at a Duc as a learning bike. :fly:

I just want to sleep with it at night. I'd get a Kaw and feel out the corners in that thing before stepping up to a $30k laser up the ass. A 150hp bike? Jesus, my Acura has 140hp.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Sportbikes kick ass, and not all of them are uncomfortable - only typically the repli-racers.

My current bike has Harley comfort with Japanese 4 cylinder power
:lol: Okay, I really need to stop pretending that I know what I'm talking about here... I'm getting way over my head!!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Don't really hate Harley's, just question the sanity of anyone who would spend twice as much (With the exception of Sportsters, they're somewhat reasonable) as the competition. :fly:
hhmm, I only know what Ryan paid for his *shrug*

Lame-o said:
I'm not looking at a Duc as a learning bike. :fly:

I just want to sleep with it at night. I'd get a Kaw and feel out the corners in that thing before stepping up to a $30k laser up the ass. A 150hp bike? Jesus, my Acura has 140hp.
My bike has a measly 70hp and will still do 12 second quarter miles with a better rider than me.

I lust after the Hayabusa, I'd love an Aprillia or Duc I just don't see myself ever plunking down the cash at this point.

ChikkenNoodul said:
My bike has a measly 70hp and will still do 12 second quarter miles with a better rider than me.

I lust after the Hayabusa, I'd love an Aprillia or Duc I just don't see myself ever plunking down the cash at this point.

You can get great bikes for WAY the hell under 30k. I wouldn't mind owning an old Triumph at some point.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I liked the Triumph they sold a couple of years ago, Speedmaster I think? They discontinued it but it was kind of a power cruiser with their triple :drool:

Old Triumphs seem like too much work, like MG's and old Jags :p

That's exactly why I wouldn't mind getting one. I'd work on it and it would be my fixer-upper. My little project. And yes, that Triumph they marketed was a beast. Kind of like their "Hey, remember us" product.