Fecchin' lunatic

KNYTE said:
Hate on this...

img2579_7360.jpg
> Harley

kiwi said:
That hurt. I'm sure that after Knyte gets his bike I will be his passenger more than once. Now I'm going to go cry. :(
What I mean to say is that it's extremely uncomfortable to be a passenger on the back. You don't get very far before your back starts hurting really bad as you're all hunched over and your legs are all squashed.

zengirl said:
What I mean to say is that it's extremely uncomfortable to be a passenger on the back. You don't get very far before your back starts hurting really bad as you're all hunched over and your legs are all squashed.

You just don't ride passenger on a crotch rocket. That's crazy. You get your OWN and tag along.

zengirl said:

Oh, ok. As long as you still have love for me I'll be alright, :heart:

Lame-o said:
You just don't ride passenger on a crotch rocket. That's crazy. You get your OWN and tag along.
But why a crotch rocket? You're still all hunched over, it's very uncomfortable, especially for long rides.

Lame-o said:

That is in the plans at some point. It will be purple, a deep metallic purple :drool:

kiwi said:
Oh, ok. As long as you still have love for me I'll be alright, :heart:
aawww I wasn't trying to insult you, doll!!! :heart: Just saying that it's more comfortable on the back of a Harley. I've got my own pegs and a backrest and a padded seat and even then my legs get antsy after about an hour.

zengirl said:
But why a crotch rocket? You're still all hunched over, it's very uncomfortable, especially for long rides.

No no no...that one is for short jets through town. Touring bikes are for....you know.

zengirl said:
aawww I wasn't trying to insult you, doll!!! :heart: Just saying that it's more comfortable on the back of a Harley. I've got my own pegs and a backrest and a padded seat and even then my legs get antsy after about an hour.

I've actually never ridden on either kind, but I won't be takin long trips on a bike, I have to have car seat capabilities for most of my trips.

Lame-o said:
No no no...that one is for short jets through town. Touring bikes are for....you know.
The Harley is pretty powerful though, even with both of us on it anything more than half throttle is bloody frightening! This thing has been freakin tweaked!

kiwi said:
I've actually never ridden on either kind, but I won't be takin long trips on a bike, I have to have car seat capabilities for most of my trips.
I'm afraid of motorcycles. I'll get on the Harley, but I'm petrified of crotch rockets. I don't like riding hunched over like that, no matter how short the distance.

kiwi said:
And is somebody is EVER caught or speaks of actually doing that the bike will mysteriously disappear. I'd hate to have to write "I died being stupid on a motorcycle" on your tombstone.

Oh man that would be awesome. Will you put that on my tombstone regardless of what cock-eyed scheme of mine goes terribly wrong and kills me????

Last edited:
kiwi said:
And is somebody is EVER caught or speaks of actually doing that the bike will mysteriously disappear. I'd hate to have to write "I died being stupid on a motorcycle" on your tombstone.

unfortunately you don't even have to do something stupid to die on a motorcycle

KNYTE said:
Oh man that would be awesome. Will you put that on my tombstone regardless of what cock-eyed scheme of mine goes terribly wrong and kills me????
Why do men consider it manly to die doing something dumb? It's almost as if you've gotta be a complete moron in order to be considered a man :fly:

Lame-o said:
Ducati> Harley

:drool: x 50, the triple 9 is soooo beautiful. Too big for me though.

zengirl said:
Why do men consider it manly to die doing something dumb? It's almost as if you've gotta be a complete moron in order to be considered a man :fly:

Usually my mad cravings for death-defying stupidity are an issue of bad choice over lack of intelligence.

As I told Kimie this weeked; I'm irresponsible, not stupid.

why_ask_why said:
unfortunately you don't even have to do something stupid to die on a motorcycle

Yes but if you are killed because of someone else's mistake it's a shame, if you die from your own stupidity you're, well, just stupid and dead.

zengirl said:

that's just the darwin award flavor ;)