Feature Wishlist

what aboot a phone that sounds like a phone when it rings, my wifes has nothing but fancy jingles, song bits ect...

i'm gonna take an ol rotory i got here, slap a pic and a cell module, and bring it old school...
make a recording of it ringing?

make a recording of it ringing?

what i ment was how the cell phones rang before all this song/polyphonic/midi ringtone crap...

meh, w/e, it's her phone...

not a bad idea tho, not sure how i would put in on there after i recorded it...

what i ment was how the cell phones rang before all this song/polyphonic/midi ringtone crap...

meh, w/e, it's her phone...

not a bad idea tho, not sure how i would put in on there after i recorded it...
some phones can play mp3s as ring tones. of course, you'll be limited by what sounds the speaker can reproduce. i had a Sanyo SCP-5500 that had a rather convincing "old telephone ringing" ring built in.

forget all this bullshit!

i have nextel... i just want a phone that will work indoors!!!! gggrrrr........

The one time I dropped a phone in a toilet, it survived - even the washing I gave it afterwards :lol:

Most electronics will survive fresh water immersion if you remove any batteries fast enough, salt water immersion is a different story.

i dropped my phone in a bucket of puke once. worked fine afterwards. i think it just got lucky and it landed on tissue in the bucket rather than in the puke itself, but i'm not sure because i was really drunk at the time.

i dropped my phone in a bucket of puke once. worked fine afterwards. i think it just got lucky and it landed on tissue in the bucket rather than in the puke itself, but i'm not sure because i was really drunk at the time.

I my phone landed in a bucket of puke, I think I would just leave it there.

Anyone have the Samsung Blackjack? It looks pretty spiffy.

I'm considering moving to a smart phone. I want to keep it smaller, so the Blackjack and the Treo 680 are what I'm looking at (I have Cingular).