Fear & Loathing In Las Phenis

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I have job interview for a Network Integrations position this weekend, my phone interview yesterday went extremely well and we're both hoping they give me an offer. :fingerscrossed:

So besides doing naughty things with Kiwi in the pool of the house we're staying in what's fun to do in PHX?

I have job interview for a Network Integrations position this weekend, my phone interview yesterday went extremely well and we're both hoping they give me an offer. :fingerscrossed:

So besides doing naughty things with Kiwi in the pool of the house we're staying in what's fun to do in PHX?

Hmm, fun in Phoenix in August...stay in the air conditioning.

P.S. Congrats on the interview, I hope to have one soon as well.

And the award for the guy who hasn't been paying attention goes to...

lol, you will not be doing that in the pool anyways dude, unless it is indoors or refridgerated. Outdoor pools in Phoenix get ungodly hot.

lol, you will not be doing that in the pool anyways dude, unless it is indoors or refridgerated. Outdoor pools in Phoenix get ungodly hot.

Oh I won't be going outside in the sun at all, this will occur after dark.

Congrats dude:cool:

I think the recommended activity for phoenix in the summer is to stay inside and play video games.

Edit - staying indoors is also recommended there because its bat-country.

Last edited:
Pics of you now shirtless in the sun please.

Congrats and good luck. When would the move take place if you get the position? Will the bun still be in the oven during the move?

Pics of you now shirtless in the sun please.

Congrats and good luck. When would the move take place if you get the position? Will the bun still be in the oven during the move?

We're more or less ready to pack up and move at a moment's notice, so very soon after I accept an offer we'll make the move.

I am looking forward to a chance to actually go down there and look around and such before we move down, but unfortunately it will be a quick trip. We are leaving kids behind so we can just drive down, spend a day interviewing, a day looking at houses, and then drive home.