FYI FDA = One Big Fat Troll Thread

there are plenty of people who care. the problems have grown to such monumental proportions that there's no way to fix everything that ails us at this point. it would take lifetimes. that is such a daunting prospect that I think nothing but apathy is left for most.

The gravity of the FDA being unsuitable to preserve our wellbeing is something that should horrify and outrage every person in America. Unfortunately, however, most people seem to be busy watching American Idol and walking their dogs.

Food Inc. didn't come close to uncovering or discussing the corruption in the FDA or the pharm scandals that occur at every level of the medicare system. Food doesn't come close to being our biggest concern with that agency.

there are plenty of people who care. the problems have grown to such monumental proportions that there's no way to fix everything that ails us at this point. it would take lifetimes. that is such a daunting prospect that I think nothing but apathy is left for most.

Oh there are ways.. be westerns live too cushy these days to undergo sacrifice.. It will have to get much much worse for them to do that..

The gravity of the FDA being unsuitable to preserve our wellbeing is something that should horrify and outrage every person in America. Unfortunately, however, most people seem to be busy watching American Idol and walking their dogs.

Basically I'm saying the same thing...

Their babies will have to start dying. That's the way to make soccer moms realize something has to change.

Their babies will have to start dying. That's the way to make soccer moms realize something has to change.

When the babies die they sue the manufacturers, not the FDA. They won't realize anything needs to change. It doesn't matter anyway. We could tear down the whole government and start over. It wouldn't get rid of greedy, selfish people and they are the ones that are ruining everything in the first place, they just happen to also be the government right now.