FYI FDA = One Big Fat Troll Thread

I believe that's called real life. The alternative is called idealism. Capiche?

If that's what people want as real life and are not willing to sacrifice to defend themselves, then people have to accept that huge cock up their ass.

If that's what people want as real life and are not willing to sacrifice to defend themselves, then people have to accept that huge cock up their ass.

while true, you have to accept that not everyone agrees with you on what's important in life. you don't get to decide what's worthy of sacrifice for others

Dumb people are annoying..

Americans are annoying..

I seriously just want to get the fuck out of this country..

so are you, big deal. it's not our fault you don't leave, don't take it out on us

while true, you have to accept that not everyone agrees with you on what's important in life. you don't get to decide what's worthy of sacrifice for others

so are you, big deal. it's not our fault you don't leave, don't take it out on us

I don't give two fucks what other people find important to themselves. I know what is important to me and I will speak about it.

And I'm not taking it out on you guys. Just because I rant here and there on this forum doesn't mean I'm taking it out on you lot. Though some of you are the epitome of what I hate about this country.

I don't give two fucks what other people find important to themselves. I know what is important to me and I will speak about it.

And I'm not taking it out on you guys. Just because I rant here and there on this forum doesn't mean I'm taking it out on you lot. Though some of you are the epitome of what I hate about this country.

no one likes being preached at. yourself included

:lol: u mad

I wish the FDA would go ahead and ban all the food that's bad for me, since I have no self control.

It's never been about banning food unhealthy for you, but rather food that is harmful to you in a major way.. You believe companies should be allowed to put food on the shelves that is majorly harmful to people? What am I saying.. of course you do..