FYI FDA = One Big Fat Troll Thread

When the babies die they sue the manufacturers, not the FDA. They won't realize anything needs to change. It doesn't matter anyway. We could tear down the whole government and start over. It wouldn't get rid of greedy, selfish people and they are the ones that are ruining everything in the first place, they just happen to also be the government right now.

They are also corporate America.

I wasn't telling you to care, I was giving a sarcastic implication that I do not care whether you have a desire or responsibility, point remains that you venting about it here is just :blah:

So see problem, say nothing, and run the course.. Got it..

So see problem, say nothing, and run the course.. Got it..

posting about it here is no better than saying nothing. you haven't opened anyone's eyes, we already know there are problems. you're trolling for an argument because if you actually cared about people seeing a problem and saying nothing, you'd say something in an avenue where it matters. venting about it on this forum is a perfect example of you seeing a problem, saying nothing and running the course

I post this article because I doubted very much that people knew about the sting operation that exposed the FDA.

This is not a troll thread..

I post this article because I doubted very much that people knew about the sting operation that exposed the FDA.

This is not a troll thread..
right because this

Y'all need to fix this government of yours..

isn't trolling for an argument. because us knowing about this sting operation is actually important. because any one of us has any ability to actually do something about it. whatevs, dude. if it makes you feel better :heart:

Last edited:
exactly, none of it is important

but when you post

as if you're trying to white knight for america or something, it just seems silly. if you're gonna post something like that you have to be prepared to deal with getting called out on it

How is that white knighting? I sure as shit ain't gonna fix this fucking shit hole country. That's y'alls job..

tumblrlbi2pfqhh91qbf5p5.jpg