Ontopic FBK Witless Memes (No Hall Monitors)

I remember being someplace, maybe Alabama?, where their sweet must've had a whole bag of sugar in it and the "unsweet" maybe 1/2 a bag.
Not putting any sugar in it was an alien concept.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Sweet tea, not sweetened tea, is frickin awful.

If people really consume that shit, it’s no wonder diabetes intensifies.

Id never even heard of it until it became the drink of choice on To Catch a Predator. I wish some pervy hillbilly would’ve done a spit take when he heard “I’m Chris Hansen...”

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Sweet tea, not sweetened tea, is frickin awful.
That's the same thing. You can make sweet tea without using the whole bag of sugar. Most places around here do try to kill you with it though. I usually ask for half sweet half unsweet and it's still too sweet. Most places also brew it for what tastes like 3 days and use the worst quality leaves they can find, yuck.

Try and stay on topic.
THIS IS AN ON TOPIC THREAD.

ejHAStt.gif

That's the same thing.

Maybe in the South but ‘round these parts, adding a tiny amount of sugar to tea doesn’t make it “sweet tea”, that shit that is more sweet than tea.

Like every other frickin’ topic, we’ll have to take that assmunch route and agree to disagree.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
Maybe in the South but ‘round these parts, adding a tiny amount of sugar to tea doesn’t make it “sweet tea”, that shit that is more sweet than tea.

Like every other frickin’ topic, we’ll have to take that assmunch route and agree to disagree.
Agreed. Commercial iced or sweet tea - tons of sugar.
I make "iced tea" here - few green tea bags along with some lemon verbena in a liter of water, set in sun for a day. Get's one tablespoon of honey to the liter. It ain't sweet tea.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

Maybe you shouldn't be trusting McDonald's sugar standards. Do have the apple pie though.