Psycho
The Shining
A River Runs Through It
American Psycho
Running With Scissors
In Bruges
Pusher

Last edited:
The key moment, where Anikin first turned by killing off the sandpeople in anger, was so poorly done I wanted to strangle George Lucas with the dead scalps of a 1000 ewoks.

:lol: I hear it... many scenes sucked, overall liked the movie but no argument about this...also the I love you dialogue that padme says to anakin at the end was disgustingly bad

but Luke was likeable and relatable. I just want to stab the guy that played anakin in every movie he's in. His very personality is super-douche.

not sure I have seen him in anything else
hmm_zps947db23e.gif

With the exception of Harrison Ford, no one from the original 3 really went on to do much of note afterwards.

Carrie Fisher became a pretty well respected writer, she just didn't do much acting but that was in part her choice, multiple bestsellers though...not bad

Carrie Fisher became a pretty well respected writer, she just didn't do much acting but that was in part her choice, multiple bestsellers though...not bad

yes, but.

And that's a really big butt.

Isn't most of her 'well respected writing' just autobiographical shit about her problems with substance abuse?