Movie Favorites

It will never happen.

Let me tell you why.

I have a major pet peeve with people who simply can't own up to being wrong, and will go so far to avoid saying 'shit, I guess I was wrong' as to take an argument so off tangent to avoid their inital error. I find it to be a major character flaw. It's like seeing poop in the middle of the floor, and finding some dude standing there, dropping the deuce, and him saying 'I don't know what you are talking about, I don't see any poop'.

Only two people at this place do that when it comes to factual stuff. Let me let you guess who.

It will never happen.

Let me tell you why.

I have a major pet peeve with people who simply can't own up to being wrong, and will go so far to avoid saying 'shit, I guess I was wrong' as to take an argument so off tangent to avoid their inital error. I find it to be a major character flaw. It's like seeing poop in the middle of the floor, and finding some dude standing there, dropping the deuce, and saying 'I don't know what you are talking about, I don't see any poop'.

this reminded me of a favorite episode of Always Sunny...the mystery of who pooped

tumblr_liyjfbL5731qapy13.png

he won't admit he's wrong to YOU, he will to others and not to you due to the history...again start fresh

mehhh start fresh, you both are actually fair arguers/conversationalists but at this point it seems like conditioning

like after a few months of sitting next to this annoying guy at school, he could open his mouth to say hello and I'd take it as annoying

You are preaching to the choir.
I decided not to be antagonistic to him a week or two back, I also decided to drop out of unproductive arguments when I recognized them. Thus far it hasn't worked.

modesty prevents me from revealing my full credentials.... especially since the school I went to is grouped based on a stupid plant that grows along the side of some of its buildings...how retarded

passively bragging about how you went to an ivy league school and you were too cool for it.

nice.