Movie Favorites

Kids in the Hall - Brain Candy

The Onion Movie is an unfinished, cobbled together bunch of skits that's hard to watch, but it's got great moments.

Hidalgo is a great fucking movie

I also enjoyed that other one where Viggo Mortissen (Mortisson?) was a former hitman and ended up being righteously badass to them mafia peoples

Hidalgo is a great fucking movie

I also enjoyed that other one where Viggo Mortissen (Mortisson?) was a former hitman and ended up being righteously badass to them mafia peoples
yes, yes it is. I forgot about that movie, I shall have to watch again. Thank you

The other movie is A History Of Violence, and is also excellent. Not to be confused with Tom Hanks Road To Perdition, which was also excellent.

The Departed
O brother where art thou
Matrix
Smokey and the bandit
Lord of the rings trilogy
Star Wars trilogy
Young guns
Big trouble in little china
Over board
Napoleon Dynamite
I'm gonna get you sucka
Basketball diaries
Green street hooligans
Clerks
First and 2nd American pie
The road warrior
Book of Eli
Singles
Empire records
Reality bites
Half baked
Goonies
Fight club
Raising Arizona
Blue Velvet
Wild at heart
CB4
Shawn of the dead
Hott fuzz
Any George Romero movie
I'm also a huge fan of classic gold age Hollywood monster movies but those are way too many to list

I know there are a ton I'm forgetting

Last edited:
The Departed
O brother where art thou
Matrix
Smokey and the bandit
Lord of the rings trilogy
Star Wars trilogy
Young guns
Big trouble in little china
Over board
Napoleon Dynamite
I'm gonna get you sucka
Basketball diaries
Green street hooligans
Clerks
First and 2nd American pie
The road warrior
Book of Eli
Singles
Empire records
Reality bites
Half baked
Goonies
Fight club
Raising Arizona
Blue Velvet
Wild at heart
CB4
Shawn of the dead
Hott fuzz
Any George Romero movie
I'm also a huge fan of classic gold age Hollywood monster movies but those are way too many to list

I know there are a ton I'm forgetting

BOOK OF ELI?!? GET THE FUCK OUT

Starship Troopers is such a horrible movie in comparison to the book. Such a horrible horrible movie in comparison.

Nyet. The book was bland and boring. Starship Troopers the movie was awesome and cheesey. And Denise Richards ta ta's never looked better. Then again, I'm a sucker for Voerhoven sci fi movies and the theme they all somewhat share about what future human society is like.