Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Movie Favorites

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by eileenbunny, Feb 4, 2013.

1. It will never happen.

Let me tell you why.

I have a major pet peeve with people who simply can't own up to being wrong, and will go so far to avoid saying 'shit, I guess I was wrong' as to take an argument so off tangent to avoid their inital error. I find it to be a major character flaw. It's like seeing poop in the middle of the floor, and finding some dude standing there, dropping the deuce, and him saying 'I don't know what you are talking about, I don't see any poop'.

Only two people at this place do that when it comes to factual stuff. Let me let you guess who.

2. this reminded me of a favorite episode of Always Sunny...the mystery of who pooped

[​IMG]

he won't admit he's wrong to YOU, he will to others and not to you due to the history...again start fresh

3. You are preaching to the choir.
    I decided not to be antagonistic to him a week or two back, I also decided to drop out of unproductive arguments when I recognized them. Thus far it hasn't worked.

4. Asa: the poor victim.

5. oh Jesus, out for today, catch you tomorrow gents

6. I'm sorry, but you are racially unable to evoke his name.

I mean, if y'all hadn't offed him in the first place, he wouldn't be nearly the force he is now.

Kind of like if Darth let Obi-Wan live.

7. Yup

8. passively bragging about how you went to an ivy league school and you were too cool for it.

nice.

9. You knew Ranulph Ffynes?

Que?

10. Do you mena Ranulph Fiennes?

Couldn't you have told him to just spell his fuckin name Ralph Fines? :rolleyes:

Or did you mean Ralph Fiennes? Cos he's kinda young and villainish, not bondish.

11. Dear Interwebs

I have never seen a single James Bond movie, a single Star Wars movie or a single Hobbit of the Rings or whatever its called movie.

12. Dear Kiki

You suck

Signed,
    Everyone.

13. I just can't get into them movies.

14. We already know you dont like good movies

15. I'll bet the house you've seen Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing... so sad

16. having seen none, you would clearly be in a position to make that statement

17. What did you do this time to get you banned from the theatre?

18. Sex in the back row?