Favorite week

K

Kander77

OSU Week*

This is the week where I spend all week totally slagging OSU and smelling the roses (rose bowl).

What is everyones elses favorite week?

GO BLUE
FUCK OSU

31-17 Michigan over OSU

*(Michigan vs Ohio State) (College football)

Hey Kander. I was going to say that my favorite week is the week in between Christmas and New Year's because I don't work, but that doesn't really fit with your football themed thread does it?

You forget one thing. The team that needs the win the most always loses the game.
You win you get a BCS Bowl Berth. We win, nothing happens.

Go BUCKS!!!

And I'm thinking realistically here - 9-7 OSU over Michigan

Coqui said:
You forget one thing. The team that needs the win the most always loses the game.
You win you get a BCS Bowl Berth. We win, nothing happens.

Go BUCKS!!!

And I'm thinking realistically here - 9-7 OSU over Michigan

You have no secondary, how are you going to stop Edwards? You couldn't last year.

BigDov said:
Hey Kander. I was going to say that my favorite week is the week in between Christmas and New Year's because I don't work, but that doesn't really fit with your football themed thread does it?

Its ok. My favorite week is this week. If your favorite week is another then let us hear about it!

Coqui said:
Ashton Djibouti ring a bell?

Actually its Youboty but whats in a name.

One guy isn't going to stop Michigans passing attack.

edited

Kander77 said:
Actually its Youboty but whats in a name.

Ohio State has the 93rd ranked passing defense out of 117 teams! One guy isn't going to stop Michigans passing attack.

You forget that this is the Ohio State Michigan game. It can be the worst team in the NCAA against the best and it still isn't a sure thing as to who will win the game. Oh and Edwards doesn't need to be stopped if one of the best linebacker corps in the nation never allow the quarterback to throw the ball.

You mention one guy (edwards) so I mentioned one guy (yuoboty)

Coqui said:
You forget that this is the Ohio State Michigan game. It can be the worst team in the NCAA against the best and it still isn't a sure thing as to who will win the game. Oh and Edwards doesn't need to be stopped if one of the best linebacker corps in the nation never allow the quarterback to throw the ball.

You mention one guy (edwards) so I mentioned one guy (yuoboty)

Ohio State actually has the 26th ranked passing defense in the nation. But only has the 47th ranked rushing defense. We will rush Hart at you then give you Edwards, Avant, and Breaston at WRs.

edit: And this isn't even counting Ohio states 109th ranked offense. OMG!

Kander77 said:
Ohio State actually has the 26th ranked passing defense in the nation. But only has the 47th ranked rushing defense. We will rush Hart at you then give you Edwards, Avant, and Breaston at WRs.

edit: And this isn't even counting Ohio states 109th ranked offense. OMG!

Keep talking. You'll see how much stats actually matter in this game.

theacoustician said:
I like how everyone thinks that their school/team is a part of "the greatest rivalry in all sports"

Just about any sports organization that has done polls on this has voted Ohio State vs. Michigan in the top three.

Coqui said:
Just about any sports organization that has done polls on this has voted Ohio State vs. Michigan in the top three.
Anybody more than 200 miles away doesn't care. That goes for all rivalries.