Favorite Vacation Spots

The cruise we went on had a basic schedule, you ate dinner between say 6-7:30 (started sometime in that slot, didn't have to be there at exactly 6), and the buffets were a set time (or you could go get pizza and ice cream type stuff 24 hours a day), and the shows and major activities had set times, but you didn't have to go to any of it. If you were out playing and missed your dinner slot, you could order room service, or go to one of the cafeterias and get something. That food was good too, just not as good.

Not all of them are like that though .. some advertise that they are "do as you please" cruise lines .. you just have to read about the cruise and find out. Some people (like the ones who have kids) like the structured cruises .. because they can plan out the activities, spread out, and meet back at certain times.

Funny Shawn and Candy did as they pleased on their Honeymoon cruise, ask how that turned out :fly:

northwest spain on the coast...most beautiful place I've ever been by far...best seafood in the world too

we've enjoyed Atlantis in the Bahamas.

San Francisco several times, always fun. Ran out to wine country and all.

never been on a cruise. argh.
never been to vegas.

went whitewater rafting with the young'n in SC and enjoyed it.

as i think about it, for being off most of the summer, i rarely go on vacay.

been to europe several times. switzerland, the UK, austria, germany.

we usually just post up somewhere next to a beach (a different beach than the one 10 minutes away, lol)

we just go see family most of the time when we get some time.

Why spend $5000 on a cruise for 4 people that you can easily spend $1500 on?

The only difference between the two are the characters and Castaway Cove.

i dont know anything about cruises and prices other than what i saw on some show while watching the travel channel a few weeks back.