Favorite Vacation Spots

I love to travel. I always want to get out there and see some of this world we live in and experience new cultures. I love where I live, but there is so much more to see than just my home. I always think it is money well spent when I travel. I can't pick a favorite spot to vacation though. There is still so much to see.

I've been to the outer banks of North Carolina a lot. I've also been to the Tampa, FL area often. I love them both.

One of my favorite vacations ever was when my parents just decided to pack us all in the car and go out for a drive for two weeks. We drove all over the country and just looked at random things. AAA gave us tour guides and points of interest for each state we traveled through and we'd just get up in the morning and decide what we wanted to see that day. We went to Columbus, OH, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Amarillo, Albuquerque, The Grand Canyon, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colby Kansas and everywhere in between. It was an amazing trip and I loved every moment of it.

I can't think of a single vacation I've taken that I didn't love and I look forward to every chance I get to travel.