favorite scents

Drool-Boy said:
*BZZZZZ*

The correct answer was "Smegma".
We would have also accepted "Ball Cheese".

See I was way off. My second choice answer was going to be cockle spat.

I am actually quite pissed at the Bath and Body Works right now for discontinuing my favorite scented bath products. I really liked the Tutti Dolci Tiramisu scented stuff and it made me smell really nice. Also, it didn't give me a headache, which is purely amazing. I wrote them a nice letter about it and they won't be reasonable. I think a bomb is in order at this point. Grrr

eileenbunny said:
I am actually quite pissed at the Bath and Body Works right now for discontinuing my favorite scented bath products. I really liked the Tutti Dolci Tiramisu scented stuff and it made me smell really nice. Also, it didn't give me a headache, which is purely amazing. I wrote them a nice letter about it and they won't be reasonable. I think a bomb is in order at this point. Grrr

If you need a bomb, PM elpmis, he'll tell you where to find the bearded guy in the cave will sell you some for 60 rupies.

This, but not the sample size :lol:

BananaRepublic_m.jpg

SpangeMonkee said:
?!?!?!better than WD-40??!?!?!

does it smell like oranges or something?
It has a sweet and tangy smell... Bananas is probably the best approximation. Way better than WD-40. Not to mention it has a dodgy name 'CLP' as in 'Clean Lube and Protect'.

I'm embarrased to tell you what I wear, so PM me if you're really interested.

Ralph Lauren's Ralph is my favorite smell and recently I've found myself liking Romance (think it's by Ralph Lauren as well), but I can't afford either of them.

The Body Shop use to carry Tobacco Flower in the US. I love that smell. Now you can only get Tobacco Flower in the UK.

For Drool, I like Kenneth Cole, Smegma, or Ball Cheese.

For me, I like Lucky, CK One Scene, Victoria Secret Heavenly or Drool's favorite, Ode D'Ass.