Favorite PC Game?

L

Lynnakitty

I want a new game, what's a really good one? And why? PC only please. :heart:

generalcliche said:
Quake 3

I :heart: that game

:dirk: That game rules! Definately awesome. Neverwinter Nights is also a good game if you are into RPGs

Multiplayer: ut2k4. Onslaught > * (if you get on a server without retards...). Fast paced action in good old UT style *waits for classic UT fanatics to scream at me*...

Singleplayer: FarCry. It seems to be one of those games that you either love or hate. I loved it. It's worth checking out just for the engine, it's beutiful. What I liked most is how you were pretty much free to roam around as you pleased. The limits weren't as rigid as they can be in other games (yes there's limits, of course. But you don't notice them as much in this game).

edit: I didn't bother menitioning older games. These two are quite current.

Leizure Suit Larry because it's the closest thing I've got to sex in weeks :p

Mondoz said:
Who are you, and how come you're never on?
I WAS Blazera. I stopped playing that character cause it was boring. I started an MA/Regen scrapper called Iphigenia and I'm on almost every day. At least 5 days a week.

I'm level 20 right now

jakez0r said:
I WAS Blazera. I stopped playing that character cause it was boring. I started an MA/Regen scrapper called Iphigenia and I'm on almost every day. At least 5 days a week.

I'm level 20 right now

Are you in the SG?

Mondoz said:
Are you in the SG?
Blazera is, Iphigenia's not. I'm trying to join this SG called The Impossibles. I also have a level 12 energy/ice blaster that's in GM.