Favorite Old TV Shows

Most of the shows I loved as a kid, if I try to watch them now, theyre just stupid. Try to watch DoH , CHiPs or something like that now. Id just as soon not watch them again and retain the fond memories.

all the old shows I liked were old when I got to them...shit like wild wild west, hogan's heroes, blacksheep squadron

Most of the shows I loved as a kid, if I try to watch them now, theyre just stupid. Try to watch DoH , CHiPs or something like that now. Id just as soon not watch them again and retain the fond memories.

It's true.

Ryan acquires lots of old shows to watch on his PSP during his 2 hour drive to/from work everyday. He watched the entire season of Perfect Strangers, and I remember when it was on it was freakin halarious and now it's just dumb. :lol:

I think my all time favorite show ever when I was a kid was V

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(TV_series)

It's true.

Ryan acquires lots of old shows to watch on his PSP during his 2 hour drive to/from work everyday. He watched the entire season of Perfect Strangers, and I remember when it was on it was freakin halarious and now it's just dumb. :lol:

I think my all time favorite show ever when I was a kid was V

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(TV_series)

He watches TV shows while driving?

I didn't watch much t.v. growing up, but I liked the following:

V
The Greatest American Hero
Knight Rider
A-Team
Airwolf
MacGyver
The Cosby Show
Electric Company

The new PSP-3000 are suppose to have improved screens to help with that.

Where does he get tv shows or does he encode them?

The LCD screen will have a wider color gamut and higher contrast ratio to deliver deeper, more vibrant colors, as well as anti-reflection technology so you can see the screen more clearly when playing outdoors. As you all know, the PSP’s screen is a key strength of the hardware, and this update adds an absolutely dazzling LCD screen to the handheld.

- A built-in microphone allows for Skype calls and multi-player gaming communication directly from the hardware - eliminating the need for attaching a separate headset.

He encodes them, we're always late going places because we're waiting for the files... always waiting for the files. Men are supposed to wait on women, women shouldn't have to wait for men's files to encode.

He encodes them, we're always late going places because we're waiting for the files... always waiting for the files. Men are supposed to wait on women, women shouldn't have to wait for men's files to encode.

For the non-technophiles here, what the hell does encoding a t.v. show mean?

I had a kiddie crush on Heather Thomas in a bad way

I had her poster over my bed.

This very one:
Heather_Thomas.jpg

I recently got the Muppets on DVD. The first season is so funny to watch because all of the puppets look so crappy. They really look like someone cut them out of carpet and glued eyes on them 5 minutes before filming. Still worth the watch though.