Favorite kind of donut?

L

Lynnakitty

Mmm donuts.. I've had 2 today..
both were Halloween Sprinkle donuts, and they come out every year mid-October. I love them. They have little pumpkin, and little bat sprinkles. They made me feel 100% better.
Mmmmm

What's your favorite kind?

Lynnakitty said:
What are chocolate cake donuts?

They're chocolate, but not the real light, puffy ones, more of a cake-like texture, with a light glaze on them. Whenever I get any I have to make sure there are at least four, or I'll have to fight my kids for them :lol:

dreamwalker said:
They're chocolate, but not the real light, puffy ones, more of a cake-like texture, with a light glaze on them. Whenever I get any I have to make sure there are at least four, or I'll have to fight my kids for them :lol:
Ooh we have those.. we just call them chocolate glazed tho :o lol
I didn't know there was chocolate flakey puffy ones.. :o

Lynnakitty said:
Mmm donuts.. I've had 2 today..
both were Halloween Sprinkle donuts, and they come out every year mid-October. I love them. They have little pumpkin, and little bat sprinkles. They made me feel 100% better.
Mmmmm

What's your favorite kind?

bat sprinkles? is that a euphemism for guano?

I like the the Chocolate cake ones too. Plus the glazed and Jelly filled ones. They must be Kripsy Kreme of course, I don't care for Dunkin Doughnuts.

I've never had a Krispie Kreme donut :(

And my loyalties to Tim Horton's are dying, because they don't make my fancy donuts anymore :(