Favorite Concerts????

3_ft_9 said:
311's got the boom yallllll.

There first CD (music) is my favorite. I have seen them twice. Once in MO (my tard buddy broke his leg @ the show and we had to leave early. :mad: I seen them in san-diego after grassroots came out.

:cool:

I got to see them a few months ago, with JJ and Bast. They put on a really fun show. :D

i feel you should all know, that i should just be returning from a lamb of god gig, one of the best metal bands i have ever had the pleasure of listening to
BUT hairybudda is a useless awol altarboy boy raping fucknut so i didnt get to go

bungle said:
i feel you should all know, that i should just be returning from a lamb of god gig, one of the best metal bands i have ever had the pleasure of listening to
BUT hairybudda is a useless awol altarboy boy raping fucknut so i didnt get to go

hairy have the tickets?

PancakeWagon said:
where the hells he been

that sucks dude
knowing him, hes jutbeen fired and is havingan extended booze anddrugs bender

3_ft_9 said:
I agree!! Probably the best show I have ever seen.

best 311 show, aside from the 311-Day festivities, was the ATL show back in 2000 (I think), at Lakewood. They had taken votes at 99X on what album was everyone's fav. Result was Grassroots, so they played every song. Then did the same for Music, which was the second pick on the polls. Then they played their standard set with the new stuff off soundsystem, then came out for an encore.

Billy Joel & Elton John was a damn good show. That music will always be great. All of the REM show's I've been too have been great. But I still think one of my favorites was NIN in Atlanta. I love the music, Reznor is amazing, but their stage performance is spectacular. By far one of the coolest concerts I've seen.

I've been to so many concerts they all sort of run together. I've seen Foo Fighters a couple time, pretty good. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, are good in concert also. Tori Amos, I liked the bubbles from the ceiling, but then again when I took my 2 cousins to see Barney there were bubbles from the ceiling too. My favorite concert is a toss up between 2 times I saw American HiFi. At one show it was American Hi-Fi, Vast and Eve 6. Art from Everclear was at the show and got up and sang a couple songs with American HiFi, very cool. Second show was cool because I stole a poster off the wall and got it autographed by all the guys from Amer. HiFi.
Also see about a hundred other bands, to lazy to mention.