favorite childhood drinks you long since forgotten about

itburnswhenipee said:
I remember that crap. It's like, "Soda! Now with lumps!"

Oh.. and for the record:

Sweet tea sucks. It's brown fucking sugar water.

It's soda. It has always been soda. It will always be soda. Pop is incorrect. Coke is short for Coca-Cola.

Glove compartment is the correct term. Glove box is acceptable. Jockey box is where your penis goes when having sex with a short, female equestrian.

Jersey wall is the name for those stepped, narrow, trapezoidal barriers erected along roadways.

i was on my way to buying everyone in this thread titles refering to some sort of pop and yours reading something along the lines of, it really is soda

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's how we ordered 'em in CT

*shudders*

And what did you put on your cheesesteak in Connecticut?

There are places in Cincinnati where they put mustard on them. Mustard! It's fucking rediculous. It's like I'm living in some crazy ass bazarro world where black is white and soda is pop and subs are hoagies and steak subs are fucking salisbury steak with GODDAMNED PIZZA SAUCE ON THEM. IT'S MADNESS!!!!!!

itburnswhenipee said:
*shudders*

There are places in Cincinnati where they put mustard on them. Mustard! It's fucking rediculous. It's like I'm living in some crazy ass bazarro world where black is white and soda is pop and subs are hoagies and steak subs are fucking salisbury steak with GODDAMNED PIZZA SAUCE ON THEM. IT'S MADNESS!!!!!!

bahahahahaha

itburnswhenipee said:
*shudders*

Sometimes mushrooms + peppers, onions too if you liked that sort of thing

kiwi said:
No, coke is a specific drink, pop encompasses all carbonated beverages silly.

Edit: You'll never convince me otherwise, out here we call it pop, that's just the way it is. I also drive Knyte crazy cause I've always referred to that compartment in the passenger side dashboard of the car as a "jockey box" and it will always be such.

no no no. If you want to know what carbonated beverage someone wants, you ask, "You want a coke?" and they respond, "yeah, I'll take a Sprite."

:tard: