Favorite / Best Covers?

thrawn said:
:drool:

the baron :wtf: 's me when i listen to muppets :lol:
Hahaha I love the Muppets!
Swedish Chef owns...
The Banana song makes me piss myself laughing every time I hear it.

Pandora said:
I can't think of many covers at the moment, but I like:

Fiona Apple - Accross the Universe
Joss Stone - Fell in love with a boy
Sixpence none the richer - Don't dream it's over
Cake - Guitar Man
No Doubt - It's my Life
Cake! I forgot Cake!

Cake - I Will Survive

Lynnakitty said:
I like it because my Daddy used to sing it to me when I was little... there's a few songs he and my Nana used to sing to me that I just looooove.

When I watched Shrek and heard it there I almost got up and held a lighter up in the theatre :lol:

I know! I was just floored that they played it. Too bad it was Rufus "can't sing on key" Wainright's cover.

jaxxor said:
I know! I was just floored that they played it. Too bad it was Rufus "can't sing on key" Wainright's cover.
It still wasn't as bad as Bob Dylan's cover. I hate Bob Dylan.

Pandora said:
QFT Oh hell yeah! :tard:

There's just toooo many covers to think of!
It's like my song from when I was getting over a horrible relationship :lol: I remember my friend driving me and another friend around while we were incredibly intoxicated. We kept the song on repeat and screamed the lyrics out of the window at random people.. good times

I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED MY FUCKIN' LOCK I WOULD HAVE MADE YOU LEAVE YOUR KEY, IF I HAD KNOWN FOR JUST ONE SECOND THAT YOU WOULD BE BACK TO BOTHER MEEE! :D

Drool-Boy said:
Metallicas cover of Am I Evil? (and all the other Diamond Head covers theyve done)

GnRs cover of Nazereths Hair of the Dog

how bout Astronomy? that one fucking RAWKS. I need to find Garage Inc. again :fly:

Lynnakitty said:
It's like my song from when I was getting over a horrible relationship :lol: I remember my friend driving me and another friend around while we were incredibly intoxicated. We kept the song on repeat and screamed the lyrics out of the window at random people.. good times

I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED MY FUCKIN' LOCK I WOULD HAVE MADE YOU LEAVE YOUR KEY, IF I HAD KNOWN FOR JUST ONE SECOND THAT YOU WOULD BE BACK TO BOTHER MEEE! :D

:D :heart: Kitty You're funnah!