Advice Favorite apps

I use Zoom, Instagram and pdf scanner software free amost every day. The last one is my favorite app right now. It helps to scan any docs and turn text into image. I use it for to save and scan IDs and business cards, legal documents. Useful app today.

Last edited:
Outside the obvious phone, text, and browser most used apps are calculator, flashlight, and alarm clock.
Yes I lead an exciting life.

Never have done the gps/real time directions thing but have occasionally used the compass.

A test tone/sinewave generator & spl meter app came in handy once in awhile when I was doing speakers, at least for sort of "roughing in", getting close in a test box or finding tuning freq. of an existing box.

Have used whatsapp to text @adi a couple times as the regular one that comes with the phone would charge him for international calling or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Outside the obvious phone, text, and browser most used apps are calculator, flashlight, and alarm clock.
Yes I lead an exciting life.

Never have done the gps/real time directions thing but have occasionally used the compass.

A test tone/sinewave generator & spl meter app came in handy once in awhile when I was doing speakers, at least for sort of "roughing in", getting close in a test box or finding tuning freq. of an existing box.

Have used whatsapp to text @adi a couple times as the regular one that comes with the phone would charge him for international calling or something.
yes the charges are higher
unless both people have iphones then its like whatsapp
i do use the strobo-stomp peterson tuner app a lot

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My current FreeCell record is 10,263 straight wins. I had 10,000 before dying as my goal and overshot that a little.

I use the IMDb app daily and the local TV station’s weather app a lot. It’s more better than the stock Apple weather app.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and fly
Just started playing Retro Bowl. I'm not a big phone gamer, but this one is pretty awesome. Tecmo Bowl graphics. Games are like 5 minutes, and you only play offense while also trying to be a football team owner.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi