Thread Favorite airline

couldn't care less if it gets me where i want

I was initially trying to find flights based on the type of aircraft. Fuck flying in an RJ puddle jumper. It's a short flight but an A320 or at least a 737 would have been nice. DC9s are also crap.

no MD80s tho

fucking engines fall off

I fly a lot and I usually try to avoid US Airways because I hate their hubs: Charlotte (the only airport I have ever had to run through) and Philly (the worst airport on the planet). Delta is good and I'm beginning to like SouthWest more.

I told the bitch that makes the travel reservations to book me with business select :waw: now I have to call the airline to correct it

I was initially trying to find flights based on the type of aircraft. Fuck flying in an RJ puddle jumper. It's a short flight but an A320 or at least a 737 would have been nice. DC9s are also crap.

no MD80s tho

fucking engines fall off

i don't know - i quite enjoy a dash-8 turboprop blast over to england now and then

they can climb at some rate compared to the smaller airbii'

I wouldn't mind flying in a small turboprop like that. It's the mid range bombardier puddle jumpers that bug the hell out of me. Too large to feel like a personal plane, too small to be anywhere near comfortable.

I'll take a grumman goose

Kaardal-Grumman-Goose_1000p.jpg