Hawt Fatty Melissa is back!!!

There is no jealousy in my life. You are, again, and as usual, mistaken.

Let's see, enemy has insulted Gee's family for no reason, insulted this new poster for no reason, and goes full retard at the slightest prod within about 5 minutes this morning.

Yup.

Full Next Tuesday mode all up in here. Look who wants to fill the void left by Liam.

Let's see, enemy has insulted Gee's family for no reason, insulted this new poster for no reason, and goes full retard at the slightest prod within about 5 minutes this morning.

Yup.

Full Next Tuesday mode all up in here. Look who wants to fill the void left by Liam.

:lol: Nice over analysis fuckwad, lets not take note that gee insulted every one of my countrymen for no reason. :rolleyes:

What a sad loser you are dude, I seriously hope you get laid soon, just by anyone desperate enough. It might lighten you the fuck up.

:lol: Nice over analysis fuckwad, lets not take note that gee insulted every one of my countrymen for no reason. :rolleyes:

What a sad loser you are dude, I seriously hope you get laid soon, just by anyone desperate enough. It might lighten you the fuck up.

Insulted every one of your countrymen?

Right. Since you have to use obvious bullshit excuses to justify your rather boorish behaviour today, I can see this conversation has zero need to continue.

'I hope you get laid' retorts. Exactly what I would expect from you. Laughable in how incorrect it is, but whatever.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

Yup.

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

Take it back bru, it's one of the best underutilized words ever.

Edit: don't forget she's British, cunt is part of their normal vocabulary.

Last edited: