Fatty go Bye Bye

And everyone who ate dinner like Atom, Shawn, Amy, Dream, Zac, April and Inline. Didnt we even try to go out and get ice cream after? Major bar drinking night that was :fly:

That was a drinking night, we sat in a bar in a restaurant while everyone had beers and some food.

I'm so confused.

Hrmmmmm Let me find you a better term

Fun
Enjoyment
Pleasure

Peer Pressure??? lol I am guessing you forgot what it is like to party with friends a very long time ago. And trust me I am not knocking you for having a different lifestlye, I would never do that.

I drink because I enjoy it, usually the funnest night of the week. Passing the 1 or 2 nights a week I actually go out drinking and have fun is not an option for me. Even if it will let me lose an extra what, 1/2 pound a week?

As I said in the beginning of this post, I am not looking for a complete lifestlye change, just help with my current one. Which I got and thanked everyone for repeatively.

I'm at a loss for words.

Thank god

Sorry, it's just tough to respond to something like...that.

Anyway, this thread has proven to be ultimately pointless. The bottom line fact of the matter is that if you really want to lose weight, you will. If you don't really want to lose weight, then you won't, and no level of logical and reasonable advice or positive motivation will do anything otherwise.

Last edited:
Yeah, people dont need help, advice and motivation. Bravo for those words of wisdom. ;)

:rolleyes:

Typical BeerAd retort. Take a snippet of a fairly well thought out post and try to spin it to make yourself appear to have the upper hand and sound more intelligent. I really don't know why I even bother, arguing with you is like trying to reason with angsty teenager.

I give up BeerAd, you win. I'm putting you on my ignore list until time stops. Do your drunken victory dance and proclaim yourself the winner.

Oh, and get out of my club.

Last edited:
I think dieting is kinda like quitting smoking. People talk about it over and over .. but until it just finally hits them that they really wanna do it .. they aren't gonna really do it and stick with it.

Thats exactly right. Its the kind of thing that you either do it, or you don't. Theres no half-way-kinda-maybe-Ill-do-some-now-and-some-later way about it. Unless you just commit and go for it you're just fooling yourself.

Thats exactly right. Its the kind of thing that you either do it, or you don't. Theres no half-way-kinda-maybe-Ill-do-some-now-and-some-later way about it. Unless you just commit and go for it you're just fooling yourself.

You are relentless.