Fatties Unite!

b_sinning said:
I'm going to hardcore cut boke on the soda soon. I'm a caffine addict that doesn't drink coffee. I'm so afraid.

I'm in the exact same boat on that one :(
I've cut myself back from 2-3 32oz chickfila cokes a day to 1-2:eek:

SpyderGST said:
So update please...

Some of us fatties want to know how the machine is working out for you.

working well. I feel the burn after just a few minutes. A 20 min workout is hell right now since im so out of shape, but overall i believe its going to work out just fine.

HydroSqueegee said:
working well. I feel the burn after just a few minutes. A 20 min workout is hell right now since im so out of shape, but overall i believe its going to work out just fine.

I give you two weeks.

I'd probably use a machine like that if I set it up on my deck or something - there's something about getting all sweaty while exercising in my house that grosses me the fuck out - I need to be outside or I can't breathe

elpmis said:
I'd probably use a machine like that if I set it up on my deck or something - there's something about getting all sweaty while exercising in my house that grosses me the fuck out - I need to be outside or I can't breathe

i need to hook up a tv in the bedroom or something. if i can watch tv while im doing it, i could go for hours.

elpmis said:
I shagged you dirty in that bedroom you lying son of a bitch.

HydroSqueegee said:
thats awefully optimstic to say i can lose 50 pounds in 2 weeks.

You won't do it by spending time on the internet, that's for sure. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT

Sarcasmo said:
You won't do it by spending time on the internet, that's for sure. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT

but im at work. its not that portable.

im beginning to find it odd that my office is right across the hall from the buildings gym, and yet i still buy equipment. :wtf: