Fatties Unite!

FlamingGlory said:
There are exercise machines everywhere. I call them the road.

Yeah if you've ever had a knee scoped or torn an ACL playing hockey these "roads" you speak of can be quite the exercise in pain.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah if you've ever had a knee scoped or torn an ACL playing hockey these "roads" you speak of can be quite the exercise in pain.
I've only had lower back injuries playing hockey and yes I've been in tears after running. It's very meditative though, push through the pain all that crap.

FlamingGlory said:
I've only had lower back injuries playing hockey and yes I've been in tears after running. It's very meditative though, push through the pain all that crap.
Driving through the pain may be a good test of mental concentration, but it seems likely to get you more injured...

fly said:
Driving through the pain may be a good test of mental concentration, but it seems likely to get you more injured...
Some people do drugs, some people do pain.

I bet you use it for two months...and then it becomes a rack for various house items and eventually a plant stand.

haha! it is completed! And it only took both of us 3 hours to put together. Good thing we did it last night too, because as soon as we finished, the sky opened up and drenched the area in rain and thunder. Wouldnt have been good if we just left it in the box sitting outside.

So after we put it together, we wnt out and got some celebratory taco bell and watched some tv.

Used it for a little bit last night. My legs are VERY out of shape and I could feel the burn after just a minute. So now the torture that is a healthy diet commences. No soda while i sit on my fat ass here at work today, no chips, candy... but i do get a turky sammich for lunch. :drool:
I need to go out and get a scale to see how much i weigh. Its got to be at least 240. blech. My goal is to lose 50 pounds of fat and put on 20 pounds of muscle. Good luck! hah!