Fatties Unite!

HydroSqueegee said:
but im at work. its not that portable.

im beginning to find it odd that my office is right across the hall from the buildings gym, and yet i still buy equipment. :wtf:

I loathe working out with other people. Sweaty, heaving bodies using the machines I need, annoying conversations when I'm trying to concentrate... I just can't do it. I bought the basics and that's really all you need. You can pretty much do every exercise in the book with an incline bench, some free weights, and a bike machine or elliptical trainer.

Sarcasmo said:
I loathe working out with other people. Sweaty, heaving bodies using the machines I need, annoying conversations when I'm trying to concentrate... I just can't do it. I bought the basics and that's really all you need. You can pretty much do every exercise in the book with an incline bench, some free weights, and a bike machine or elliptical trainer.

yea. going to the gym bites. I need to finish off the basement so i can workout down there without some weird smell (thats not comming from me).

go go home equity loan!

HydroSqueegee said:
but im at work. its not that portable.

im beginning to find it odd that my office is right across the hall from the buildings gym, and yet i still buy equipment. :wtf:

Ya but they get mad if you get on the stair master naked in public gyms.