Father's Day Present - I'm keeping this one

We have an FM transmitter in the car for Mrs. Chikken's Ipod, it's the one that plugs into the 12V outlet and doubles as a mount fer it

Works fairly well, will drown out some weaker signals so we don't have to change channels as much.

But the songs from older CD's (Like original U2's, and others from the 80's) are REALLY quiet and we have to turn the volume way the frell up to hear 'em, so those are more affected by the interference from other stations

ChikkenNoodul said:
We have an FM transmitter in the car for Mrs. Chikken's Ipod, it's the one that plugs into the 12V outlet and doubles as a mount fer it

Works fairly well, will drown out some weaker signals so we don't have to change channels as much.

But the songs from older CD's (Like original U2's, and others from the 80's) are REALLY quiet and we have to turn the volume way the frell up to hear 'em, so those are more affected by the interference from other stations

Thinking about this for the FM transmitter:
http://store1.sonnettech.com/product_info.php?cPath=71_79&products_id=142

Uses the the iPod port on the bottom instead of the mini-jack. Reviews say it gives you a little more "punch" with the volume that way.

I feel like such a woman, I want to accesorize my iPod....needs new head phones and would like to plug iPod into home stereo as well.