Baby father's day plans?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
anyone have father's day plans? I'm bringing my dad and one of my younger bros to seats behind home plate at the braves game. tickets were free but it's the thought that counts. inter-league play too. we're playing the rangers. he's pretty psyched for it. should be fun. I'm going to try and get him buzzed. he's like a cross between the professor on gilligan's island and spock so it's hysterical when he drinks. :D

I haven't decided if I'm going to ride my motorcycle out to see my dad or just do a movie and hang out with the wife and son. I'd really like to spend time with my dad but I know he's having a really rough time at his work and I think that will just make me really sad to see him beat down so much by it at the moment.

I haven't decided if I'm going to ride my motorcycle out to see my dad or just do a movie and hang out with the wife and son. I'd really like to spend time with my dad but I know he's having a really rough time at his work and I think that will just make me really sad to see him beat down so much by it at the moment.

I think it's time's together like that which your father could probably greatly benefit from right now.

I think it's time's together like that which your father could probably greatly benefit from right now.

I know. It's just hard to see a person that was 10 feet tall and bullet proof when I was kid being crushed by life and age as he gets older. I'm always talking to him on the phone and text him to make him keep going but lately my parents seem so old and so tired of it all. It's just hard when I've been so down lately to keep cheering up several friends and family that have been suffering too.

I know. It's just hard to see a person that was 10 feet tall and bullet proof when I was kid being crushed by life and age as he gets older. I'm always talking to him on the phone and text him to make him keep going but lately my parents seem so old and so tired of it all. It's just hard when I've been so down lately to keep cheering up several friends and family that have been suffering too.

Yeah it's a lot of weight on one's shoulders. I hope your old man catches some luck soon, mate.

I plan on continuing to pay child support for a child I rarely get to see.
while scrounging for work being reminded that as bad as it is at least I don't have 13 kids to support like my father did.

Oh and celebrating my birthday which is the day After father's day.

Probably won't see my father this weekend. Will spend some time with my wife's father, he's not been doing so well with the cancer treatments lately. :(