Fatburger almost burned the house down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
Ok, so FB came home for lunch, and decided to make grilled cheese sandwiches for us. Well for some reason, he grilled them with the temperature on HIGH :)tard: ) and then walked away for a few minutes. Before I knew it there was smoke billowing out of the kitchen and the smoke detectors were going off.

So now my house smelled of burnt cheese and its quite disgusting. I've opened some windows but I'm freezing. Know any way to get the smoke/smell out of the house, so I don't have to freeze to death???

Fat Burger said:
I walked away because you kept complaining about the tree not having enough water, and for some reason weren't willing to water it yourself :p

But I do accept all idiotic responsibility for burning the sandwiches :(
There are certain responsibilities that I feel are a man's duty... watering the christmas tree- thats one of them.
I'll continue to mop the floors, clean the bathrooms, make the bed every day, do all the laundry and everything else I do. And all I ask of you is to take out the garbage, empty/load the dishwasher (sometimes) and water my damn christmas tree :p

*Fuxx Burger* said:
There are certain responsibilities that I feel are a man's duty... watering the christmas tree- thats one of them.
I'll continue to mop the floors, clean the bathrooms, make the bed every day, do all the laundry and everything else I do. And all I ask of you is to take out the garbage, empty/load the dishwasher (sometimes) and water my damn christmas tree :p
I would think paying for all the rent, bills, food, and everything else would be enough.

Fat Burger said:
Apparently with you and Pandora, being a complete ass is the man's responsibility. That sucks, she should be allowed to have some fun, she doesn't have to be the nice one ALL the time.
Don't get pissy with me cause you almost burned the house down.

b_sinning said:
The honeymoon is over!

Holy shit this thread is funny! Nothing like airing your business out on the internet:fly: I'm not complaining as this is quite amusing to me ...

... I came home from work early (it's ice raining in Dallas) and decided to make some fried eggs. So I turned on stove , put skillet and couple chunks of butter on burner and like I ALWAYS!!!!! do left the kitchen and went to turn on all the computers (day job laptop and night job desktop). I was sitting there emailing my boss and Tony walks up and asks 'what are you burning now'?????????????????:fly: :fly: :fly: SHIT forgot all about that dam skillet.

made a quick recovery and thru the eqqs in anyway - it wasn't to bad.

So don't fell bad FB ;) this happens to me ALL the time ... and FUXX your to cute to freeze :heart: do you have any fans to try to direct the burnt air out quickly. You'd think I'd have a cure for burnt air but I don't :confused:

Fat Burger said:
I'm pissy with you because you're being a complete asshole lately.
I find it interesting that this assessment can be made from someone who, by his own confession, rarely posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.