Fat people

i've mentioned this before, but when will society begin to . . what's the word.... begin to "criticize" people for being overweight like they do about people smoking.

people say "you shouldn't smoke" all the time and that's OK. when will it be okay to say "do you hear yourself breathing? step away from the deep fryer."

hanged.jpg

Last edited:
i've mentioned this before, but when will society begin to . . what's the word.... begin to "criticize" people for being overweight like they do about people smoking.

people say "you shouldn't smoke" all the time and that's OK. when will it be okay to say "do you hear yourself breathing? step away from the deep fryer."

People say shit like that all the time. Watch any of the weight loss shows on Discovery Health or that show Ruby (which Brent hates).

I used to hate when people would tell me to quit smoking. When the Truth commercials started coming out it was just terrible. Random people would walk by and quote statistics. What did they expect me to say, "What! These are bad for me! Thank you my savior!"

I had some snotty nosed little 9 year old kid walk past and say some smarmy shit like "smoking's disgusting, it's bad for you". I felt like putting the thing out in her hand to make sure she was never so disrespectful again. Little shit.

I have no sympathy for people that know that over eating or smoking is bad for you but still do it anyways yet blame everyone else for their misfortune due to doing those things. You know that shit is going to catch up with you so when it does just say "I was stupid. It's my fault but it was my decision." Don't try to sue McDonaolds or the Cig companies. Don't try to say you have a glandular problem. Just admit it was your fault and stop trying to blame it on everyone else.

I drink and do drugs and if that kills me then I'm the only person to blame.

I'm betting Enemy isn't asked to baby sit very often.

I think smokers are a lot less likely to point the finger than fat people are, come on. We all know what we're doing, it's not like we just happen to smoke loads and not notice like fat people pretend they don't notice they can't get through doors anymore.

And actually I like kids a lot, and I'm very good with my friends kids, but a child obviously has shit parents if they think they can make snide comments and be rude to someone a lot older than them. I would never go up to an elderly man and make a rude comment to him, it's just not right. Little fuckers.

Denis Leary: It doesn't matter how big the warnings on the cigarettes are; you could have a black pack, with a skull and crossbones on the front, called TUMORS, and smokers would be around the block going, "I can't wait to get my hands on these fucking things! I bet ya get a tumor as soon as you light up!"

Denis Leary: It doesn't matter how big the warnings on the cigarettes are; you could have a black pack, with a skull and crossbones on the front, called TUMORS, and smokers would be around the block going, "I can't wait to get my hands on these fucking things! I bet ya get a tumor as soon as you light up!"

They actually make a black pack with a skull and crossbones called Black Death or something. A friend of mine smoked them in highschool.

leary was so awesome back then with the drinking and smoking schtick