Fat People.

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
Marklar
₥0
Found this on a local forum.

I have nothing against you folk except for when the airlines assigns me to sit in between 2 of you gas giants. Seriously does the airline software somehow try to figure out how to fill the plane based on a human puzzle game? I'm surprised that I haven't been compressed into a diamond by now. I can only imagine the people at the flight booking windows laughing their asses off as I walk away saying "LOL I just booked that dude between two massive cows."

What's worse? When you fart next to me and you act like nothing has happened and try to look all innocent, seriously who the hell you think you're kidding?

1. If my knees are touching each other and your thighs are resting in my lap, you are fat.

2. If you fold down your table and the best you can do is a 45-60 degree angle and can't lay the table down flat, you are fat.

3. If you talk to the person next to you and all you can hear is "mmmffffmffff mffff mmm ffmmfmmffmm!!!" you are fat.

4. When your elbows (or however many you have) is in my face while you rest them on the armrests, you are fat.

5. When it takes you a few tries to sit down, you are fat.

6. If restoring the seat to its upright position is impossible without help from the person behind you, you are fat.

7. The airplane's AC is usually pretty cold. If you're raining sweat on me or you're leaving puddles where your flesh touches any part of me, you're fat.

8. If it takes me 15 minutes or more to get out of my seat, then with the help of a compass, some salad oil and a prybar to get past you so I can access the aisle to use the bathroom, you are fat.

9. If you can rest your chin on your chest while looking up, you are way too fat.

10. If you manage to notice the armrests are forming a "V", you are way too fat.

Ok done venting. I fricken' hate sitting between fat people on a plane.

lol. Are any of you offended by fat people? I mean other than polo. :)

Yes. I won't sit between people that fat on planes. I'd rather ask for another seat.

fat people should go be fat somewhere else

Happy fat people are fine, like Paula Dean. Fat people that are constantly trying to lose weight and whine about their weight annoy the shit out of me. EAT LESS CALORIES SHITHEAD

Fat people are disgusting.
My favorite are the sweaty, trailer-park, white, walmart shopping, KFC eating, slobby, stinky, and better than thou fat wastes of space.

Oohh, that was kind of mean of me. Oh well, see pic for reference:

fat_chick_drinking_from_tits_thumb.jpg