Fat lady's and nylon's and Cletu's whining WTF

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
There's a rather large gal that works here as an admin, and so she takes it upon herself to dress somewhat nicely for the job. The trouble is, she's only about 5'1", probably goes on the high side of 200, and she's an avid polyester wearer..... so you can hear her coming up behind you. Creepy.

So I'm standing in the little kitchenette down the way filling up my water bottle, and I hear her coming-- swish-swish-swish-swish :omy: My bottle's filled up, and I turn around to see her walking by...... and I realize that the swish-swish is coming from her nylons........ horrible. My mind starts to wonder "wouldn't that imply that there's a massive amount of friction being produced, and therefore massive amounts of heat/chapping/chafing and who knows what else??" :(

April, what do you have to say about this phenomenon? If you were walking along in some dry forest undergrowth, could the heat and friction given off by your legs spark a wildfire??

So, I have this idea. A static electric floor duster. Good, eh?

why_ask_why said:
admit it, you got a tent thinking about her :lol:

I'll take a picture of her, just for you :D In the meantime, here's a picture that'll give an idea of what this 'hottie' looks like (I shit you not man)

Aughra-med.jpg

*fat ladies and nylons. "lady's" implies posessive. That's one of my pet peeves, people using an apostrophe to make something plural.

CletusJones said:
*fat ladies and nylons. "lady's" implies posessive. That's one of my pet peeves, people using an apostrophe to make something plural.

Are you bleeding? Can't think about sex? Irritated by your cotex?

Jeeze dude, I make a teeny little mistake....... :(

There was this really fat chic at my old job that when she walked her butt moved like waves on the ocean. It was really bad (she was probably at least over 300.) I don't have any comments on the nylons and chaffing though, I've luckily never had that problem (or cared to check it out on other chics).

April23 said:
I wouldn't know, I have a penis between my legs so there isn't any swishing going on.

I have a penis and I swish like the Titanic.

kiwi said:
There was this really fat chic at my old job that when she walked her butt moved like waves on the ocean. It was really bad (she was probably at least over 300.) I don't have any comments on the nylons and chaffing though, I've luckily never had that problem (or cared to check it out on other chics).

Waves on the ocean...... so you're saying a never ending rise and fall of undulating movement pounding into the surf and beach that is her thighs??? SWEEEEET :fly:

BigDov said:
Are you bleeding? Can't think about sex? Irritated by your cotex?

Jeeze dude, I make a teeny little mistake....... :(
indeed. actually i just had some tard user on the phone at the time. i was pissed at that.