Fat Burger is popular

Is it bad...that I'm so horrible with names...that I just realized that "Mr. Furlong" was a play off "Fuxx Furlong".

I thought it was a real last name or something and I was missing out on a great inside joke or something.
I'm retarded.

wr3kt said:
Is it bad...that I'm so horrible with names...that I just realized that "Mr. Furlong" was a play off "Fuxx Furlong".

I thought it was a real last name or something and I was missing out on a great inside joke or something.
I'm retarded.

Whoa dude :eek:

elpmis said:
hey bastard, what I do with 2 large pizzas, 13 little boys and a room full of balls is none of your GODDAMN BUSINESS

Probably the same thing any man with 2 large pizzas, 13 little boys and a room full of balls would do.

Get Jackson with it.

elpmis said:
hey bastard, what I do with 2 large pizzas, 13 little boys and a room full of balls is none of your GODDAMN BUSINESS

It's what you did to the animatronic Chucky Cheese that was so disgusting. :mad:
How could you? :(

wr3kt said:

I'm retarded.

That indicates one of two things:
1. You are way behind on current forum events.
2. You actually have a real life.

DW said:
That indicates one of two things:
1. You are way behind on current forum events.
2. You actually have a real life.
Heeeyyyyyyyy I haaavvee a offffliiinnneee lifeeee tooo ya know?!

/whine

April23 said:
STFU you should be paying attention to what you are cooking me in the kitchen. Bish.

I wonder if you could tell the difference between laundry detergent and Parmesean in time...

DirkPhoenix said:
....have you seen the kind of people that are on here?
it doesn't get any worse than me though, does it?

and I've gone from NC-17 to R for theac and everything

April23 said:
Heeeyyyyyyyy I haaavvee a offffliiinnneee lifeeee tooo ya know?!

/whine

Don't come whining to me, you wouldn't share a goat with me yesterday, and now you think I'm gonna listen to you bitch and moan? :mad:

:fly:

DirkPhoenix said:
....have you seen the kind of people that are on here?
Not so much scary as...they'd just stand there perplexed and trying to figure out what to say until an epiphone hits: she can't follow you into the bathroom.