Fat Burger is popular

DirkPhoenix said:
My best friend's wife tells a great story about a girl from her hometown who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage, so she'd only take it in the butt.

I don't know if she was hot, though.
:drool:

DirkPhoenix said:
My best friend's wife tells a great story about a girl from her hometown who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage, so she'd only take it in the butt.

:lol: I knew a girl in college that was the same exact way, until someone slipped into the wrong hole She was uber pretty too.

DirkPhoenix said:

That must have been a good conversation:

Girl: "See...I want to remain a virgin so...I'll only let you in the back door... you're not mad, are you?"

Guy: "....Yes, I'm fucking furious, bitch...............I'm all out of lube! You'll just have to take it dry."

April23 said:
:lol: I knew a girl in college that was the same exact way, until someone slipped into the wrong hole She was uber pretty too.

It was like...wang in the vagina and *BAM* ugly.

Millions said:
That must have been a good conversation:

Girl: "See...I want to remain a virgin so...I'll only let you in the back door... you're not mad, are you?"

Guy: "....Yes, I'm fucking furious, bitch...............I'm all out of lube! You'll just have to take it dry."
I can only hope that one day a girl will look lovingly into my eyes, gently grab my hand and speak those wonderful words.

"I want you to introduce Mr. Happy to Mrs. Crappy."

DirkPhoenix said:
:( Can't. This is the building that can withstand F3 tornadoes. Maybe i'll go outside for a smoke. I may freeze my ass off, but i'll get to see snow.

Sure...it can take a large distributed force...but if you concentrate enough force into a small area...IT WILL CRACK LIKE ELPMIS AT CHUCKY CHEESE.

Whoa...it's 34 out. Feels like 23.
Think I'll be staying inside today.

wr3kt said:
Sure...it can take a large distributed force...but if you concentrate enough force into a small area...IT WILL CRACK LIKE ELPMIS AT CHUCKY CHEESE.

Whoa...it's 34 out. Feels like 23.
Think I'll be staying inside today.
hey bastard, what I do with 2 large pizzas, 13 little boys and a room full of balls is none of your GODDAMN BUSINESS