Fat Burger is popular

April23 said:
Ya know... offline, this wouldn't matter.
No, offline all his single friends would be saying he's pussywhipped etc. It's just there would be no written record of it. Also IRL, you'd be able to actually see all those people jerking off to Fuxx's pic while slamming FB.

theacoustician said:
No, offline all his single friends would be saying he's pussywhipped etc. It's just there would be no written record of it. Also IRL, you'd be able to actually see all those people jerking off to Fuxx's pic while slamming FB.
Meh, its all kids play. Why is everyone so worried about it?

April23 said:
Meh, its all kids play. Why is everyone so worried about it?
Only part I was worried about was people thinking I actually said that she's fucking him for a visa. Other than that, its just something silly to talk about till I have my coffee and can think of something better to talk about.

Coqui said:
I think it's because of someone most of us held in somewhat of a high regard has stooped this low to make threads of that caliber.
I didn't hold him in high regard I guess.

theacoustician said:
Only part I was worried about was people thinking I actually said that she's fucking him for a visa. Other than that, its just something silly to talk about till I have my coffee and can think of something better to talk about.
Haha, good boy.

Coqui said:
I think it's because of someone most of us held in somewhat of a high regard has stooped this low to make threads of that caliber.
sanjay has always loved doing this stuff. Especially when stuff bothers him.*

*as much as intarweb stuff could bother any somewhat sane, somewhat rational person.

Coqui said:
Well dw is much faster than dreamwalker.

Not to mention the fact that more and more I'm feeling inclined to leave my old name behind and move on :eek:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Good point dw. Should I be nemo or NME?

Hmmmm, I associate NME with you, but Nemo is cute...go with Nemo :D

dreamwalker said:
Not to mention the fact that more and more I'm feeling inclined to leave my old name behind and move on :eek:
you could always take the "other" name you had briefly on genmay ;) :p