Fat Burger is popular

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
There are 15 guests viewing his profile. I can't imagine what the hell for. I guess it has something to do with the Google Spider passing through here, but what the hell are people googling for that they end up there?

BigBoi69 said:
Stupidest, most immature thread I've ever seen come from the Mighty Sanjay. How pathetic......

thats pretty much what i thought.

hes seems to be a pretty cool guy, but can definetly be petty.

1. That's sad
2. The fact those twerps can't believe FB got her on his own merits pisses me off
sanjay said:
she needed a U.S. visa and money plus a guy who would forgive her for fucking around...that's what TheAcoustician told me.
^^^I did not fucking say that.^^^

theacoustician said:
1. That's sad
2. The fact those twerps can't believe FB got her on his own merits pisses me off
3. ^^^I did not fucking say that.^^^

I'm glad you brought that up and cleared that all up for me......... something just seemed a bit off about that comment to me.

It sounds like more than anything, he's just being a little pissy about you guys leaving. Pathetic.

theacoustician said:
1. That's sad
3. ^^^I did not fucking say that.^^^

It seems rather petty, to say the least. AFAIK FB is OK with it, so I don't see any kind of problem :rolleyes:

And yes, I can believe FB got her on his own merits, he's :cool:

I saw that thread out of curiousity of whats going on. Read the first page and clicked off, forgot how idiotic that site has become I guess.

Whyyyy did I subject myself to curiousity of that place.. whhhyyyy.

Desslock said:
I'm going to change my name to Greg because of all the Dharma around here.

Hi Greg! :p

I'm tempted to change my name to DW, just because that's what everyone seems to be calling me anyway :lol: