Fat Burger is popular

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
DirkPhoenix said:
My best friend's wife tells a great story about a girl from her hometown who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage, so she'd only take it in the butt.

I don't know if she was hot, though.
:drool:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
DirkPhoenix said:
My best friend's wife tells a great story about a girl from her hometown who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage, so she'd only take it in the butt.

:lol: I knew a girl in college that was the same exact way, until someone slipped into the wrong hole She was uber pretty too.

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
DirkPhoenix said:
yep, I'm sure it would look very pretty...if there were windows in my building.

I'm sure there's one of those palet machines.

Make a window.

M

Millions

DirkPhoenix said:

That must have been a good conversation:

Girl: "See...I want to remain a virgin so...I'll only let you in the back door... you're not mad, are you?"

Guy: "....Yes, I'm fucking furious, bitch...............I'm all out of lube! You'll just have to take it dry."

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
April23 said:
:lol: I knew a girl in college that was the same exact way, until someone slipped into the wrong hole She was uber pretty too.

It was like...wang in the vagina and *BAM* ugly.

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Millions said:
That must have been a good conversation:

Girl: "See...I want to remain a virgin so...I'll only let you in the back door... you're not mad, are you?"

Guy: "....Yes, I'm fucking furious, bitch...............I'm all out of lube! You'll just have to take it dry."
I can only hope that one day a girl will look lovingly into my eyes, gently grab my hand and speak those wonderful words.

"I want you to introduce Mr. Happy to Mrs. Crappy."

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
DirkPhoenix said:
:( Can't. This is the building that can withstand F3 tornadoes. Maybe i'll go outside for a smoke. I may freeze my ass off, but i'll get to see snow.

Sure...it can take a large distributed force...but if you concentrate enough force into a small area...IT WILL CRACK LIKE ELPMIS AT CHUCKY CHEESE.

Whoa...it's 34 out. Feels like 23.
Think I'll be staying inside today.

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
wr3kt said:
Sure...it can take a large distributed force...but if you concentrate enough force into a small area...IT WILL CRACK LIKE ELPMIS AT CHUCKY CHEESE.

Whoa...it's 34 out. Feels like 23.
Think I'll be staying inside today.
hey bastard, what I do with 2 large pizzas, 13 little boys and a room full of balls is none of your GODDAMN BUSINESS