Fat Burger is popular

April23 said:
Which way?

Way of the force! Pay attention, padawan!

So then uh...are we going to war with the [M] or something? Viva la UF.

DW said:
Hi Greg! :p

I'm tempted to change my name to DW, just because that's what everyone seems to be calling me anyway :lol:

all i can think of when i see that is the darkwing duck cartoon opening:

if there's trouble you call Dee DoubleU!

:heart:

F33nX said:
all i can think of when i see that is the darkwing duck cartoon opening:

if there's trouble you call Dee DoubleU!

:heart:
lets get dangerous.

thanks for putting that in my head for the rest of the day :p

Heh, that thread is funny. Sanjay is desperately trying to hold onto the forums, but he realizes that it's all slipping through his fingers. He needs to remember that Genmay is just a place to hang out, not where people's lives are decided and respect is earned. He forgets that I and others simply don't give a shit anymore. I do agree with one thing he said:

genmay is about the drama behind people...
But the problem is, nobody knows me in real life, except for the couple of real life friends I brought to Genmay (who left long ago), and a very few other people like BigDov, theac, Sarah and sizzlinggrace, who I've actually had serious conversations with from time to time.

I think the funniest comment Sanjay ever made about me was talking about how coming to his house for July 4th gave me all kinds of confidence, and that's why I'm dating Fuxx. I laughed about that one for days :p

Mr. Furlong said:
Heh, that thread is funny. Sanjay is desperately trying to hold onto the forums, but he realizes that it's all slipping through his fingers. He needs to remember that Genmay is just a place to hang out, not where people's lives are decided and respect is earned. He forgets that I and others simply don't give a shit anymore. I do agree with one thing he said:

But the problem is, nobody knows me in real life, except for the couple of real life friends I brought to Genmay (who left long ago), and a very few other people like BigDov, theac, Sarah and sizzlinggrace, who I've actually had serious conversations with from time to time.

I think the funniest comment Sanjay ever made about me was talking about how coming to his house for July 4th gave me all kinds of confidence, and that's why I'm dating Fuxx. I laughed about that one for days :p
all in all you probably didn't do yourself any favors by spending so much time over there

elpmis said:
all in all you probably didn't do yourself any favors by spending so much time over there
Well, I met Fuxx :p

Genmay was always just a place to waste time and get a laugh, nothing more. Once it stopped being both of those things, I left. I strangely never had much of an attachment to the place.

Mr. Furlong said:
Well, I met Fuxx :p

Genmay was always just a place to waste time and get a laugh, nothing more. Once it stopped being both of those things, I left. I strangely never had much of an attachment to the place.
are you and her still dating? I'm really in the fog here

DirkPhoenix said:
Ah, the four-month honeymoon. Just wait, once you hit the big 150-days, then you'll turn over in the morning, look into her eyes and realize that you're dating an.....unbelieveably hot.....girl who.....actually wants to spend time with you....pretty hair...

...I got nothing.
Omy, probably the oddest thing I've seen you say on the main forum.

DirkPhoenix said:
Ah, the four-month honeymoon. Just wait, once you hit the big 150-days, then you'll turn over in the morning, look into her eyes and realize that you're dating an.....unbelieveably hot.....girl who.....actually wants to spend time with you....pretty hair...

...I got nothing.
hot chicks never take it in the butt!

DirkPhoenix said:

...I got nothing.

Maybe it's just because I woke up...maybe it's because I've always been this way...

...but...bleh.

Did it snow over there?
Our roof is covered but nothing is sticking on the ground.